Teradata Studio: Teradata's new administration toolkit now available
Teradata Studio 14.01 is now available for download. Teradata Studio is an administration tool for creating and administering database objects. It can be run on multiple operating system platforms, such as Windows, Linux, and Mac OSX. It is built on top of the Eclipse Rich Client Platform (RCP) which allows Teradata Studio Express to benefit from the many high quality Eclipse features available while focusing on value-add for the Teradata Database.
- Create Databases (Schemas), Users, Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, and User Defined Types
- Modify and drop databases and users
- Administer Roles and Profiles
- Grant and Revoke access and system rights
- Manage Privileges on database object
- Copy Table, View, Stored Procedure, Macro, or User Defined Type definitions to another database, or another database system
- Drop or Rename Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Macros, or User Defined Functions
- Move space from one database to another
- Find objects in the Data Source Explorer
For more information on using Teradata Studio, refer to the article, Teradata Studio.